A Canadian cummins owner

Farmerphill

Hey guys, decided to join here to learn more about common rail performance.
I'm from Orangeville Ontario and own a 05 2500.
I been a CF member since 08 and read on this site a bit but ill be digging through some threads for sure, thanks

Welcome from a fellow Canuck, I am in Fort McMurray right now

Thanks for the welcome guys, and morkable I'm currently working near ft Nelson and spent time near rainbow lake this winter.

I will get a sig filled out soon and let you know know what I have in the works for my rig

Cool, I am originally from Grande Prairie, spent much time in both those locations

Gp is a pretty cool place too. Unreal how many nice trucks run around there. I'm gonna try and work anothe two months here then go home and start bolting all my new parts together

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Number 5, sorry haha

Usually Farmerphil I give noobs that bump their post count with useless drivel like this a friendly "welcome" avatar. Seeing that you are Canadian and you and Morkable have developed a bromance over maple syrup and crappy Canadian hockey teams I will let you slide. LOL Hit up the "Dex's goofy picture" thread and post some pictures of moose or snow to bump up your post count and you will be good to go.

Geez Travis, it seems that you have a pretty good knowledge of our national anthem, does that mean you are a closet Canadian?

I love Canada. I copied and pasted that, but got to know it pretty good. I played summer ball up there one summer.

WELL, you should come up to visit me then,,, after all it is your turn!

Haha took me I min to see what you did, I was like whoosh was I drunk and posting that...? Ill try to post some pics and more info up

FBCC97A9-B91E-48FD-A064-36D9583F9C11-5701-000003B01A544377.jpg

There is what the rig looks like for now, major fueling and air upgrades are being purchased and ill get at it in a month or so!!!!

FBCC97A9-B91E-48FD-A064-36D9583F9C11-5701-000003B01A544377.jpg

There is what the rig looks like for now, major fueling and air upgrades are being purchased and ill get at it in a month or so!!!!

There is no snow, moose, maple syrup or hockey players in this picture.

I'm starting to question if you're really Canadian.