A few Driveline parts

cetaneaddict

Causing my own headaches
All came from a 99 2500 5 speed gas truck.

Dana 60/80 axles 3:54 gears roughly 150k on them. The Dana 60 is missing the front yoke. The Dana 80 has drum brakes. $750 for the pair/ OBO

Transfer case 241d from the same truck. $350

Located in warsaw,ny
will deliver within 100 miles if needed. Will not ship.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
Dana 80 sold today
I still have the Dana 60 and I have a Dana 70 from a truck I parted out. Has drum brakes, 3:55 gears
Dana 60 - $250
Dana 70- $350

Since it has the 1 piece extension housing, that's actually a DHD.
It also appears that it may have the steel plate with 6 bolts on it, which covers the PTO port and is another part of the DHD signature.
Also, since it was behind a GASSER model NV4500 prior to 2001, it will be a 23 spline input, which is the same spline count as an automatic input.

In good runnable shape, $350 is a VERY fair price for that unit.

Mark.

Last edited:
I kinda thought I saw the PTO plate but figured it was behind a 5 speed it was a dld. Thank you for pointing this out Mark.

Mark is right. It's a DHD 23 spline. Mark is the master!

Silver- if you are still interested in it I can get a shipping quote from work today. It will need to be strapped to a pallet. I do have an DLD that came out of a 99 ram 24v 5 speed that I could sell too. I can only sell one or the other. I need to keep one for a back up. The DLD I went through it before winter 2 years ago. Everything looked good in it. I threw a new chain in it just because I had it apart. I scrapped the truck in the spring of 2014. The transfer case has been sitting in the shop since. It had 171k when pulled.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You should pull those gears and sell them to me, or trade for these 4.10's I hate so much. Or I have a jeep friend down here who has been wishing he could find d60/70 axles.

I'd rather not tear it apart right now. I dislocated my knee Saturday so I can't do much at the moment.

Dana 60 sold last night.

Still have the DLD and DHD. I can only sell one or the other.

Back