A few tuneing questions with the smarty

MCForstenRacing

1/4 miles
A few marty questions im at a loss.

1. For my 99 What is the maximum value for the speed limiter?

2. Both injection timing and injection duration do they go along with the catcher tunes or are they in addition to?

3. For injection duration if 1 is stock and 5 is high what are the exact numbers whats the break down? whats the benefit?

4. Injection timing same thing what do the number values represent how much is 1-5 and again where will i benefit?

5. How about the knew software or relatively knew guys out there running it what did you gain?

A few marty questions im at a loss.

1. For my 99 What is the maximum value for the speed limiter?

250 is the maximum value

2. Both injection timing and injection duration do they go along with the catcher tunes or are they in addition to?

when you make an "adjust options" choice it will be used in all software levels'

3. For injection duration if 1 is stock and 5 is high what are the exact numbers whats the break down? whats the benefit?

no exact numbers, sorry values will vary.

4. Injection timing same thing what do the number values represent how much is 1-5 and again where will i benefit?

PLEASE contacts MADS

5. How about the knew software or relatively knew guys out there running it what did you gain?

confusion, anxiety and fun. You need to try the options on your set up.

*****NOTE******* WHEN YOU MAKE ANY OPTIONS CHANGES IN THE SUB MENU, you must then reload the software level back into your ecm for the changes to take effect.

Thank you

Where and how do you set the speed limiter?

Do you have the Revo software on your Smarty?
If so when you plug it in press 1, then 1 again, and then 2 for adjust options. Then it will go through the options of speed limiter, torque management, timing and duration.

ive got the revo software updated and loaded onto the truck thanks for the help fellas.

A few final questions- When tuneing the injection duration/timing where have you guys seen big gains or any gains?

Back