A little birdie just told me....

partsguy662

You know damm right
Some feller just put down 1004hp and just south of 2000ft-lbs of torque.....With a duramax..:D

:woohoo:

Yep, almost hit Richards numbers from his 12V. That's pretty impressive for sure.

Man, what's going to happen when they finally get the code to start a EFI live kinda thing with the CR cummins trucks? I'll bet a couple years from now we're seeing 1300hp #2 only numbers

Last edited by a moderator:
:woohoo:

:what:

Any pictures or video about the dyno session?

How much boost?

How about smoke?

Boost was limited to 80 PSI. This was a conservative setup when compared to what is left in it. I made the injectors smaller than they could be for certain.

It has a bunch of cool stuff on it.

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

That is plain out standing!!! Congrats to the professional builders and tuner that was involved. RIDGE RUNNER has now officially tuned the most powerful Dmax know it date on #2 only (by head and shoulders). This is a small step for man, and one huge leap for the Dmax.

Damn it boy that is IMPRESSIVE!

I guess those Mega Cab Dodges we looked at just this morning weren't all that big anyway....LOL

Wow!! I can only imagine how Excited that made Keith!! Well worth the wait. It will be fun to see what he can do with that at the track!!

Great talking to Keith today he was stoked and definitely said there is 1200 hp potential in it . Tony tunes conservatively

C.A.P said:
Great talking to Keith today he was stoked and definitely said there is 1200 hp potential in it . Tony tunes conservatively

X2. Its good to have people like Keith and there sacrifices to help push the sport forward. It has helped build it into what it is. Truly insperational.