A little teaser video from 2010

nice video. whats with the saying at the end of the video at the bottom that says to send hate mail and pictures of girlfriends to your email??

Rawdog- Its all the same truck same driver (ME) other than the one clip with the blue lights thats a good friend of mine. The guy that owns the sled says pull the damn thing as far as you can the crowd likes it. So we do!

Grncummins- A friend of mine helps me out with the videos and its something he puts at the end of all of the ones he makes. Not sure on the reason but it is a bit funny!

Yeah tell me about it the dirt at the BMP Speedway sucks! It dosent matter how much you water it before an event it will be dusty half way through. I ran the water truck a day and a half in advance for one pull just to help out and same thing. If we try to water it half way through it get a little to greasy :/ I think they are holding the pulls for the rolling thunder sled somewhere else this year. Hopefully that will help with traction issues its hard to get a truck to hook on that stuff.

Awesome video Nick, truck looks good!! Looking forward to seeing the upcoming season results, you should run away with first place everytime! :pop:

Joe