A thank u from southern illinois

marcusrushing90

I got followed to cape girardeau mo today buy a 05-06 (not for sure) model dodge ccsb with Missouri plate's. It was white with a bull bar and lights on it. It had a competition diesel sticker above the sliding back glass. Figured I'd join because i wanted to thank him. First dodge guy i have ever passed in traffic since ive had the EFI Live sticker on my back window. That didnt try to smoke me out or race me. Or ride my ass and flash his lights. He just stayed a little ways behind me and hauled ass right a long with me. So thank u...who ever u are.

I got followed to cape girardeau mo today buy a 05-06 (not for sure) model dodge ccsb with Missouri plate's. It was white with a bull bar and lights on it. It had a competition diesel sticker above the sliding back glass. Figured I'd join because i wanted to thank him. First dodge guy i have ever passed in traffic since ive had the EFI Live sticker on my back window. That didnt try to smoke me out or race me. Or ride my ass and flash his lights. He just stayed a little ways behind me and hauled ass right a long with me. So thank u...who ever u are.

That would be me. I've seen your truck around for a while, but never knew who you were or anything.

That would be me. I've seen your truck around for a while, but never knew who you were or anything.

Way To represent man...

Soot me or Wideopen a PM. We need to get you one of the new stickers.

Nice. Welcome.

Back