? about IRP

RAMpage

I was just wondering if you can pull in 2 classes? like super street and the pro mod class.

Of course Indy is going to happen, bigger and better than ever! This is the 9th event, why wouldn't it happen?
And no, we don't allow pulling in two classes, sorry.

I'll be there, I think all the good IRP memories will bring people back even when they say they won't. They'll come just "in case" its still as fun as last year.

Thanks for the info. This will be my first time out if i get my truck back together in time.

I will be there as well as many others with me. We loved INdy last year and so did everyone else. All the Hotels in Plainsfield are booked and have been for sometime. So I think there is alot poeple still goin.

i dont think any good trucks are pulling dhra

i dont think any of the top 2.8 trucks are pulling dhra . i think musselman in secondhand smoke , coppess in the blue goose and most of the itpa trucks are pulling itpa and wide open . we dont forget what was said at terra haute a couple years ago.

Of course Indy is going to happen, bigger and better than ever! This is the 9th event, why wouldn't it happen?
And no, we don't allow pulling in two classes, sorry.

Are you still alowing guys with Twins to pull in Super Street (or what ever the 3" class is called now) for the national Events?

If so...what kind of $$$ are we talking about for entry if I will ony be pulling once with you guys this year. The 10 hour drive and crossing the boarder from Ontario gets a tad expensive if I find out I can't pull when I get there.

Ryan

Yes twin trucks are going to be allowed at national events only in promod, 2.8 and smaller, no bushing on the atmosphere charger. There will be no pionts awarded to a twin charger truck since they are only at nationals. Kyle

Yes twin trucks are going to be allowed at national events only in promod, 2.8 and smaller, no bushing on the atmosphere charger. There will be no pionts awarded to a twin charger truck since they are only at nationals. Kyle

Looks like I won't be comming down....." 2.8", no bushing" doesn't let me pull!!! Damn...wanted to pull down south at least once!

Ryan

Ryan, I think they mean for the single turbo classes 2.8 and smaller cant have bushings. I dont see why you couldnt run Mod or Open with the set up you have. Plus I would love to see that sucker pull!

Ryan, I think they mean for the single turbo classes 2.8 and smaller cant have bushings. I dont see why you couldnt run Mod or Open with the set up you have. Plus I would love to see that sucker pull!

Looking like I can't pull with the twins in Pro Mod...and I don't want to really run with the big boys in modified where the only thing I have going for me is wheel base where they have probably 600+HP on me and cut tires and more RPM!!!!

I am trying to find a 3" single that I can run right now but with less than 2 weeks to go its not looking to good. My problem is with the single I should be running an Intercooler and I don't have time to change that much plumbing!

Ryan

Is there going to be any special weekends pass pricing like last year? (get there friday, get special rate?)