Access to Cummins Quickserve

FosterW

How Now Brown Cow
Hello guys and gals,
I have access to a cummins quickserve account through school and can help with part numbers, diagrams, etc. if need be.
I just need your ESN or (engine serial number) located on the data plate.

What if we have a part off a different motor on our truck....I.E. a p7100 on a 24V? I'd be curious about an exploded view of my 180 pump.

What if we have a part off a different motor on our truck....I.E. a p7100 on a 24V? I'd be curious about an exploded view of my 180 pump.

Then those of us with that pump could help you with a ESN...but you'll have to find a BOSCH shop to get you an exploded view of the pump.

Quickserve only covers the Cummins parts;) At least my Fleet account does...been playing with it a few days now to...It's a whole lot nicer to call Jeff @ Mumau with part numbers instead of a list of parts:D

Chris

Quickserve only covers the Cummins parts;) At least my Fleet account does...been playing with it a few days now to...It's a whole lot nicer to call Jeff @ Mumau with part numbers instead of a list of parts:D

Chris

You ain't lyin'. It makes things more better. :hehe:
Not that I ever minded looking the stuff up for ya.

Then those of us with that pump could help you with a ESN...but you'll have to find a BOSCH shop to get you an exploded view of the pump.

Chris

Chris is correct. I can only get diagrams and part numbers of Cummins parts.

I had a brainfart and forgot my pump is made by Bosch, not Cummins...:bang:bang:bang

Whats it take to get access to this service? I want to be able to look up part numbers instead of just having a list of parts.

Are you attending Wyotech??
No, I am attending Pennsylvania College of Technology for Diesel. Much better program then Wyotech IMO. and I come out with an actual Associates Degree

Whats it take to get access to this service? I want to be able to look up part numbers instead of just having a list of parts.

Well I can get part numbers for you if need be. But if your looking for your own account you can just go to the Quickserve website and pay for one of the three? types of accounts.
I've used it with four different ESN's so far so I believe I have unlimited access.

He has an account, so he can look up anything. You can go to quikserve online and sign up. When you do that you can put in one engine serial number and it will give you part #'s for that specific engine.

There are a couple different levels...I think each level offers a different amount of ESN's you can look up.

I needed an unlimited amount, so it's about $375/year for a Fleet account through Cummins Bridgeway.

Chris

There are a couple different levels...I think each level offers a different amount of ESN's you can look up.

I needed an unlimited amount, so it's about $375/year for a Fleet account through Cummins Bridgeway.

Chris

We have here many members with full Quickserve account .....................

:rolleyes:

i've also got a logon if anybody ever needs anything just pm me.
Brian

hey man you better watch out witts doesn't find out that you are handing that **** out! he will go ape ****... Just an FYI

I'm not real worried about it since i'm not handing anything out. He gave the three of us working on the cummins' his account info anyways.

Back