ACERT twin to single conversion?

sinfulcoin

Hey guys I am trying to find a vendor on here that has posted they were selling turbos and other performance parts for twin turbo Cats. Tried the search function, but no luck. Any help would be great guys.

II was advertising a turbo for the 3406E......I'm looking for a ACERT twin set for one of my trucks.....

PDI but it's not listed on their site you have to call them. Just curious why do you want to dump the twins? Only asking because from what I've heard the conversion makes them really laggy and is only recommended for high hp (1000+).

Look at Pittsburgh Power too they have anything performance for those engines.

I know High Tech Turbo is working on some stuff. A couple of friends of mine are bull haulers and running there turbos. Something about a manifold too?

Switching from the twins to the single on the ACERTS is the way some are getting some fuel economy out of them, if just wanting to replace the twins and not for performace, just get a setup off of a 6NZ serial number C15.

If going for an uupgrade PDI would be about the best bet, they will have a manifold and a turbo to fit you needs.

Switching from the twins to the single on the ACERTS is the way some are getting some fuel economy out of them, if just wanting to replace the twins and not for performace, just get a setup off of a 6NZ serial number C15.

If going for an uupgrade PDI would be about the best bet, they will have a manifold and a turbo to fit you needs.
PDI has the extra pipes and pieces to block off the cooler also.