Action Shots!!

house

the Fat kid!
Were use to seeing video's! How about an action shot thread of our trucks pulling!!!

I'll start off with some from the NADM Pull in Indy of mine!

l_0c6a91e248b64f9fa064884e2ac59d3d.jpg

l_908a7dc71d3546eba4934e724f81bb30.jpg

l_0d5f639bee454fe192ea2af2086cd062.jpg

l_047cb5d2786e4a5ca92364be53907b85.jpg

thanks Ron K for the pics!

Good Idia HouseI'll try too get some off the vidio of the superstreet class from Indy,

TJ, your second to last one looks like your pulling it through a mud pit.

House, looks like you found some fuel buddy

Great pics guys.

Trucks look awesome ya'll! I might get a few pics of mine hooked to a sled in Baytown!

TJ what are those two little rod things hanging down by the front diff in your pictures?

TJ, your second to last one looks like your pulling it through a mud pit.

House, looks like you found some fuel buddy

Great pics guys.

Thats a track that is built on top of a natural spring LOL, even in a drought its usually plenty wet, but both years i have pulled there its been the day after really bad storms come through so its really wet. This year wasn't as bad as last year, this year the dirt held the moisture and was actually really tacky, where as last year was pure mud.

Trucks look awesome ya'll! I might get a few pics of mine hooked to a sled in Baytown!

TJ what are those two little rod things hanging down by the front diff in your pictures?

blow by hoses, one from facotry breather one from the extra breather i put in the valve cover

It is sad when I hit 30+ hooks this year and do not have 1 action shot ha ha ha!
Brandon

Back