add a leafs?

truckerstyle04

I'm new to the forum, just thought I would say hi and ask a question haha. I got my truck used but the previous owner was a big guy and I noticed after I got the truck that the driverside was sagging compaired to the other side. I have had the truck for a while now and it seems to have started to even out. But what I was wondering is if I put add a leafs up front to level the truck will there still be a sag on the drivers side or if they will even it up?? What do you guys think? :thankyou2:

How much is it sagging? Are we talking about an inch or two or more?

I would check the frame first. I can't see how a large person can dearch the leaf springs.

IMO an inch is no big deal. My truck site about .5" higher on the left side, and its been like that since new.

5" !!!!!!!!! You need to check out your suspension or your measuring tape. Wait are we measuring our man hood?

Mooring Product said:
5" !!!!!!!!! You need to check out your suspension or your measuring tape. Wait are we measuring our man hood?

It says point5. Like with a period. I hope you just joshin or your blind.:poke:

No that doesn't affect the level of the suspension. Go to your local 4x4 shop and see if they have a set of used springs hanging around. They keep them most times after they do a suspension lift. Maybe someone on the site has a set for you.

LOL

New spring pack would be best...but an add a leaf will lift and stiffen the front suspension on both sides, yet somewhat even out imperfections caused by the sagging springs...so it should help the lean mathematically by a small amount, but just the fact that the truck will be higher at eyelevel...may make it more noticable.

These leans are very common on every brand truck...but re usually more noticable on a truck thats lifted...and been lifted awhile

My truck was sitting about an inch lower on the drivers side, it turned out to be the ball joints, upper and lower. Dont know if that will help just thought i would throw that out there. By the way it does have a 4in leveling kit on it tho.

Back