Adjustable Coil Spacers (threaded)??

sredish

Where am I?
Hey guys,

Anyone make a threaded adjustable coil spacer like the one I'm linking below? Probably going to be picking up an 05 F250 this week and looking for a "leveling" kit of some sort but more or less an inexpensive 3" or so. I could've sworn I've seen them for Dodges... but dunno bout Fords...

p18382.jpg

I have never seen them for Fords.

Only spacers or springs.

Whatever route you go, I'd definitely recommend upgrading the shocks. These stock shocks suck, IMO. But, I've been told I don't drive like a normal person....so maybe it's me?? LOL

I'm going to be doing the DR 2.5" set up (with the sig series shocks and progressive rate coils) at some point here on my 2007

can you bust 35s on the DR 2.5"? I was looking at that actually. I bet that DR 2.5 rides gooood. Coils, a whole new world for me.... :)

Also, any help on an inexpensive bumper like 4 to 6 bills, besides Ranch Hand? If not, then I'll just get one of those light bars. I'm afraid with a HD bumper, I might be pushing people off the road, I've come close to it before with just the stocker, I'd hate to see me with a big bad boy.

Last edited:
Depending on your tire and wheel selection, yes you can run 35s under a 2.5"

I currently run a 325/60R18 (33/13R18) under a stock suspension on stock wheels. I have some 18x8.5 Welds with 5.14" Backspacing that will be going on the truck...they will only stick out 1.36" more than stock.

I don't see an issue for me fitting a 325/65R18 (35/13R18) on those wheels with the DR 2.5".

I've seen quite a few DR 2.5"s with 35/12.50s under them.....some even on 10" wides.

I don't keep up on the aftermarket bumpers much so I'm not of much help there.

Back