Aeromotive: Great Customer Service!

95cummins5.9

Old man ***** gossiper
Dont buy from. Bought a pump brand new. Bad out of box. Won't refund my money, refusing to give me my money back. Had the distributor call wont refund them either. Only want to have it sent in and fixed. I don't want there sh!t I want my money.

They are a great company.

If you knew how many dumbasses ruin pumps and then want a new one it would amaze you. The company policies regarding warranty claims are posted all over their site. Learn to read the important things BEFORE you purchase and you will have much less disappointment.

I read there policy, there pump was bad out of the box. Thats my fault? If something is bad from the get you should get your money back. Period!

Right. Because no one ever claimed it was bad out of the box before.

I have purchased over 20 pumps from them and never had one issue. As matter of fact there is a guy on here running one of the earliest diesel rated pumps they made that still works flawlessly that I gave him.
What is exactly wrong with the pump?

Last edited:
I would say 90% of times you hear things like this, it's not simply "company screws customer" but more "customer's shady attempt failed". For the 10% of the time the customer is actually getting the shaft....there's something to be said for purchase protection that's offered with decent credit cards.

I purchased there 11203 ss pump for a pusher. Supposedly internal regulated to 15 psi, showS 25 psi.. aeromotive said its a internal regulator issue. He could hear it over the phone, said it sounds like a pissed off pump. Lol. I don't want warranties. Just my cash back. It was installed correctly with the filter before it. I see what your saying about people screwing up pumps but this isn't the situation.

Got the pump back from Aeromotive, I am happy with it. It had a regulator/ bypass stuck, this time I mounted it on two H-D oil reservoir rubber bushing/dampener, it surprisingly quiet now. I am overall happy with customer service and the outcome. Quick to get it back to me too.

That was a quick change in tone?

Usually is, isn't it.

And just a bit of advice. In a situation like above where you've just got to have your money back, 99% of the time you will never get money back from a manufacturer. They didn't touch your money and have no way of processing your return. You will need to return the product to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, THEN you can return the product to the distributor for a refund, IF they will.

I get more bad parts out of original boxes than most. Get a little fired up. Il get it cleaned up and deleted.