afc help plez

bs&t

i know what i know
:st:i hear you guys talk about tuning afc housing i was wondering how do u do it i changed me afc spring is that all u can do or so there more to it i have a truck that smokes alot will that help with it or not thank for help i need all i can get

well you can cut your fuel plate. or slide it forward and slide the actual afc housing forward too. lots of things can be done to an AFC

one guy told me to take the foot right out good ideal or no i put a #0 plate in and had to cut back of plate and make the holes long in the afc houseing to put it back on is that bad or will thatg be ok

Don't listen to people that know nothing about tuning a 12V!

Do a search under my name or smokem with AFC as the title, there's like 13 threads of information.

Jim

josh i have read a bunch on here. they seem to say that with the 370 marine injectors your star wheel shouldnt be cranked you should tune it back some. and your housing shouldnt be slid all the way forward. your creating to much pre boost fuel which is delaying the turbo. i bet you back that off and you spool 2-300 rpms sooner

we will have to try it out thanks ben keep on reading

No to be a dick, but please write stuff in English, you arent texting a buddy. So punctuation, real words, and capital letters would be nice. Lets not turn this place into the cumminsforum. :doh:

Tony got a full size version of that avatar?

-Dustin-

No to be a dick, but please write stuff in English, you arent texting a buddy. So punctuation, real words, and capital letters would be nice. Lets not turn this place into the cumminsforum. :doh:

Tony got a full size version of that avatar?

-Dustin-
that used to be my avatar. it says Horsepower for a 24V: $400.00 at a performance shop. Horsepower for a 12V: 2.00 at harbor freight.