AFC housing

Burnproof16

Is it bad to have ur afc housing Gutted?What does it do?Can it Hurt Anything?Does ur Fuel Plate Do Anything if it is Gutted? Anyone have any clue?

boy your in for it. Feel sorry for you when the pros wake up and get out of bed. Have their coffey and read this post. I bet they spill it in a rage.

First let's move it to where the pro's might see it and out of the 24V forum.

What you actually have done?

Modified AFC is good mod, if its done correctly, but at first we would like to knew what is the current situation ......

No need to start a new thread. These questions have been asked before if you look. I'm board so I'll answer them again:

1) Depends on what you consider bad. Some people think their foot is better at regulating fuel than a simple apparatus but others find that they are not.
2) It allows the maximum duration allowed by the rest of the pump regardless of the amount of boost pressure at that time
3) Potentially it could lead to excess fuel resulting in poor performance and possibly increased piston ring wear from wash down
4) Yes
5) Yes

Trust me buddy, its not me you have to worry bout when it comes to askin questions. To me there is no dumb question unless you ask it a hundred times cause you didn't pay attention the first time.

I heard if you gutted your AFC then you won't be allowed taco's anymore.

I read on CF that the P7100 24v trucks are very hard to find from the factory.

But I do like tacos...

Back