AFE Blade Runner Intake

$.02 For 410 i can get somebody to weld me up a nice aluminum one.

Yes, but will it have "multiple directional vane" technology? :hehe: I'm not sold, but it does look sweet.....and I will admit, it ain't all about looks!

Probably not.:hehe: I was interested in them until i found out how much they get marked up. From then on i said if i ever got my new injector lines and did them on a truck i would get my buddy who owes me a few favor to weld them up.

They do look pretty sweet......I wonder if they work?? That price is hella steep though!:bang

Sounds way high to me. I'm sure a cast part with all the fancies that it has would be a big bill or so to produce, port, paint and junk, but not $400 worth. Sounds like they are trying to recooperate thier engineering design effort on the first 100 sold.

Lots of talk about people not noticing much difference after installation but anything is better than the stock piece.

If you hit the buy now link, it is only $349. $410 is just the suggested price. They are nice units.

I thought I'd seen this in Diesel power, somewhere, for 335.oo?

Check out http://www.glacierdieselpower.com/ they offer up the "flo pro" with the horn drilled and tapped for boost gauge and mounting tabs for their MK-2 fuel filter attachement all for $249.00.

With that dang air intake heater in the way I would think the vained afe is pretty much not gonna make a difference over the flo pro or CFM. Maybe see a marginal improvement and some added bling under the hood. BTW I am buying the Flo pro

I think they are all expensive! I'm a cheap a**. I wonder if anyone would sell me a used Banks High Ram for a decent price so I could grind the word Banks off it and powder coat it? :D

Or just buy 30 bucks worth of pipe and some plate and weld one up out of steel....but like mentioned before, with the gridheater still there nothing is going to do much.