Afew picture's of the 2wd at Indy

2wpuller

letting the smoke fly
We hook it at the NADM event at Indy on the 19 of sept.The water injection came on to soon and put the fire out.not a good showing for the first time out.we got it running 45 min.before starting time.Nothing like cutting it close.:bang

Dale
2009002.jpg

2009004.jpg

2009005.jpg

2009007.jpg

2009009.jpg

2009010.jpg

2009018.jpg

2009024.jpg

2009026.jpg

2009030.jpg

2009032.jpg

2009034.jpg

:)

Thank's we still aren't done with alot of small stuff.

Dale

I was there and i was rootn for ya! Great lookn truck...hope you get it running!!!

Super nice looking puller... But whats with the ratty exhaust manifold?

I noticed that too. I figure he may have ported the hell out of it, but it just looks out of place. I cant believe after watching the whole build on DTR how good it came together. I knew it would be great but that is awesome man good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome Dale!! A lot different than it looked this time last year!

Thanks guy's the exhaust manifold was a last minute thing the stainless header wasn't finnished yet.will post picture of it when it done will look almost like the one that is on DESTROKED.

Dale

I figured you must have another manifold. I wish I was still living in MO I'd love to come see it pull. It's wierd I lived there the first 20 yrs of my life and hardly ever went to a pull until right before I left.

i like that copper pipe for your intake....

I know you like copper your not getting it back so you can scrap it when the prices go back up:stab: o by the way thank's it worked out sweat..

We might test pull it at Custom Differentals in Bloomsdale Mo.in Oct.
Dale