After Hours party-Texas Style!

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
With Texas native Trent Willmon to headline the DHRA's first ever Barn Bash. This after party is geared toward the younger crowd and will feature Pitt's & Spitt's BBQ, beer, Jack Daniels, beer, country butts contest, more beer, music, dancing and we finish the night off with Trent Willmon. This party will start just after the motorsports activites on Saturday night during the 2006 Texas Diesel Nationals October 14-15and is free with admission to the event.
Keep up with the latest on the event by visiting our website www.DHRAonline.com

You saying the 30+ crowd cant hang? LOL
I need to start a thread to get tips on how to get the greenlight to go to this one from the wife.

WARNING: This activity is NOT a family environment and will include beer, hot women and loud music!
Tim, let her know that the country butts contest will have college aged men in tight jeans. And if she is diehard Timboney-then get yer chicken legs in a pair of Wranglers and get on the stage!:gag:

Last edited:
If I put on my Wranglers, you'd have to call the Ambulance because of all the women being overcome with lust and fainting as a result of sudden changes in blood pressure LOL......Or not. LOL

You would need the ambulance alright, to take all the ladies who get violently ill at the sight of Timmy in wranglers to the hospital LOL LOL

Sounds like a blast, where is it gonna happen, at the park???

I'm there, and I might even compete in the Texas, ASS contest. (oh I guess its butt, not Jackass contest). Well I'll be there to help empty the beer!

There is only so much you can do to help tim.

Attachments

• tim.jpg
    tim.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 35
It's at the track, sorry.
We've decided, after reading "Spy photos of Amish" that we will be adding the new comedy act T&A (Tim and Amish).LOL

".... I dont think so Tim. " (Home Improvement)

Thats not the kind of T&A people are hoping for. :bigsmile: LOL

Theres a picture of my ass floatiing around here somewhere, do I qualify?

DSTRBD said:

:badidea: ......Martha on the other hand......:group:

I was going to say "We be there" but I don't know Martha and I don't think I really want to either :badidea:

We'll bring a little something for Melanie's b-day :Cheer:

Vivian

DSTRBD said:

Those be some big ass Wranglers.....sounds like the way all DHRA events should end Eric

MOMBENZ said:
I was going to say "We be there" but I don't know Martha and I don't think I really want to either :badidea:

We'll bring a little something for Melanie's b-day :Cheer:

Vivian

Viv, Martha is Nate's wife. She is a hell of alot better looking than he is. Of course, Thats from a guys point of view.:1tooth:

Well, then I apologize to Martha and Nate for my misunderstanding and look forward to meeting them both. :Cheer:

We've got everything set :woohoo:

Vivian

EMcBride said:
WARNING: This activity is NOT a family environment and will include beer, hot women and loud music!
Tim, let her know that the country butts contest will have college aged men in tight jeans. And if she is diehard Timboney-then get yer chicken legs in a pair of Wranglers and get on the stage!:gag:

Thanks Eric, I won't be able to sleep for the next two nights, the visual you subliminally implanted of Timbeaux in wranglers will probably give me nightmares :soap:

Just :poke: at you Tim