Aftermarket Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the "use the phucking search" nazis aren't all over you... :lolly:

For these threads, it's not even worth it. It's sad that people don't or actually can't figure out how to use the search feature, cause IT WORKS!

But for the OP, the answer is yes, people are using cams in the 6.7

I can't believe the "use the phucking search" nazis aren't all over you... :lolly:

Fine, I wasn't going to, but you pushed me to it!

SEARCH FOR CAM You will find way more info than your brain can handle!

Chris

Lots are. What do you plan on doing with your truck?

I would like to get faster spool up and reduce egt's. I'm just not to sure who's cam to buy between fletcher and colt. Everyone else seem to not have to many cams out there or they are buying steel from china. I would just like to have some feed back from people with first hand experience.

For these threads, it's not even worth it. It's sad that people don't or actually can't figure out how to use the search feature, cause IT WORKS!

But for the OP, the answer is yes, people are using cams in the 6.7

Why read the post and then reply on here? Are you just b!tching just to B!TCH! Also bud I found no threads about 6.7 cummins with aftermarket cams!

Why don't you look at the diesel pros forum (Fletcher) and you'll find your 6.7 cam info there BUD! It's not my fault you don't know how to use the search feature.

I can ***** all I want at this moment because I'm the one that has to deal with your post and every other post like it and take time out of my day to either do the search for you, delete this mother fukker, or post it in the right area. Any questions?

Last edited:
Do you guys know that people post links to these kinds of threads all over the internet just to blow them up. :shake:

Why don't you look at the diesel pros forum (Fletcher) and you'll find your 6.7 cam info there BUD! It's not my fault you don't know how to use the search feature.

I can ***** all I want at this moment because I'm the one that has to deal with your post and every other post like it and take time out of my day to either do the search for you, delete this mother fukker, or post it in the right area. Any questions?

I didnt ask you for nothin BUD! Sounds like I hear you B!TCHING AGAIN!

When you ask a question you are asking all of us on here to either answer your question or to do the research for you, get off your lazy ass and use the search feature. This isn't a newbie site, call the cam builders and talk to them it's pretty fukking simple.

Thread closed bish

Status
Not open for further replies.