Aftermarket Engine Mounts

biscuit87

Is there anyone who makes a set of engine mounts for a 24v in a 2001? i had 2 sets, both were worn out, and i have heard several people having trouble putting in the energy bushings. So, i want to see if i can find a set of new mount assemblies or aftermarket mounts before i try to deal with the energy bushings.

Midget Diesel had some solid mounts available. Just not sure on the 2nd gen part.

i meant to add that too, i'm not interested in solid mounts. thanks for the reply though. i did forget to add that.

polyurethane mounts

Send him an email seeing if he can build you a set. If he sees there is a market for them he may start making them? I'm running his 1st gen mounts. Super nice guy to deal with. Worth a try if there is only one other company making them.

polyurethane mounts

Send him an email seeing if he can build you a set. If he sees there is a market for them he may start making them? I'm running his 1st gen mounts. Super nice guy to deal with. Worth a try if there is only one other company making them.

To Midgets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No click the blue link at the top of his original post. It takes you to a poly bushings website.

96 3500 5x018 7mm dvs 62fmw

Back