aftermarket lights?

Oh heck ya! I get compliments on them all the time. I also have the Recon smoked 3rd brake light, and with the tails combined with that, you KNOW when I hit the brakes.

that's awesome. i have the recon smoked mirror lights and they seem to be a high quality product so i'm sure the 3rd brake light would be sweet too. thanks for the help. i'm going to order some taillights for sure just not sure yet which ones i want for sure. thanks for the help.

not a problem bud. BTW though, if you order the 3rd brake light, it wont be as smoked as your mirrors, it will be a dark clear if that makes. Its a great looking product however. Im thinking about doing the DC mod to mine to make it match more. Good luck!

I had those headlights..they looked OK at best..the fittment was terrible. I would suggest to you to just buy some factory 05+ Ford headlights. You can make them work and the fitment will be fine. Just a suggestion. Here is a picture of the headlights installed:
aaeac5c4.jpg

Also have the LED tails too..well they are similar to the link posted. I love them. Recon is also selling LED tails for our trucks.
at night:
DSC01784.jpg

daytime
DSC02737-1.jpg

Adam, I believe my tails are the same as yours. Great looking none the less. By the way, that is one of the best looking Dobermans Ive ever seen!

Back