Aftermarket p7100 or built 180 pump ?

moparlvr

A buddy of mine wants a really strong street /pulling truck ita a 95 with a 5 speed . He wants to know what you can do to the 180 pumps to flow max fuel or if he should just get a aftermarket built pump . He has the money to spend .

If his truck has the original pump then it has the 175 pump, not the 180. If money is not an object then I would say go ahead and just order a built pump from columbus diesel, or scheid. If he wants to save money then he can do the following
-full cut delivery valves - $250
-0 plate - $FREE
2095 rack plug - $15
5KGSK - $200-300

With those mods to the pump and a good set of injectors you could be pushin quite a bit of fuel. Here is a video of one of my pulls from last year. My pull is at the 2:20 mark. I had the above mentioned mods done to my pump and a set of DDP4 injectors.

If his truck has the original pump then it has the 175 pump, not the 180. If money is not an object then I would say go ahead and just order a built pump from columbus diesel, or scheid. If he wants to save money then he can do the following
-full cut delivery valves - $250
-0 plate - $FREE
2095 rack plug - $15
5KGSK - $200-300

With those mods to the pump and a good set of injectors you could be pushin quite a bit of fuel. Here is a video of one of my pulls from last year. My pull is at the 2:20 mark. I had the above mentioned mods done to my pump and a set of DDP4 injectors.

:doh: I forgot to post the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR5vBoO58uo

Back