Ag gov with Foot Throttle

^ this... I had to talk my friend out of this idea for a month before he finally caved in and we built a hand throttle

Lots of pullers run them with a foot throttle. Depending on what pump case was used you may or may not have the holes drilled and tapped for the factory stuff to bolt up.

Lots of pullers run them with a foot throttle. Depending on what pump case was used you may or may not have the holes drilled and tapped for the factory stuff to bolt up.
Yep. Tyrone ran a foot throttle on his 13mm ag pump and it worked great.

We run a foot throttle on ours and it wirks great too but we dont use a cable we got a piece of ready bolt for it to attach to.

Truck doesn't get street driven so that's not a problem. Nadm rules say no hand throttle in 2.6 so gotta stick with the foot. My pump doesn't have the holes drilled and tapped for stock equipment so looks like i'm gonna have to make a bracket that mounts off the back of the governor housing or maybe the tappet cover.

Thought you were asking street driving an ag gov. Now I see this as a sled pull section carry on. LOL.

Ran a foot throttle on my 2wd for a lil while. It wasnt bad to hook up, hooked a piece of cable the the pump and ran it thru a brake line to the factory throttle position. It was such a pain in the arse to push too, had a problem bending my pedal bracket over.. I broke down and went hand throttle.

Ive seen guys have to take the pedal out and reinforce the bracket so they will hold up.

I dont have a problem with mine? Its hard to control sometimes but you can get used to it. I kinda prefer the foot throttle anyways.