AG-Xtreme Diesel Days September 6th Chillicothe Ohio

This may have been answered on FB, not sure.....what are the pay-outs, if any, for the dirt drags?

Purn,
Payouts are really to be determined . Will pay back 75-100% depending on entries.
$20 entry 11am start.
Let's get some competition there.
This is traditional non bull**** hand staging and arm drop starts. Only way a dirt drag should be in my opinion. You want legit 60's and traps and all that, go to a track with asphalt. Lol

If Lavon can get my intermediate shaft replaced before this weekend I'll be running. :rockwoot:

I got no complaints, it survived a long time considering it was the last stock shaft in the transmission. Sled pulls, dyno runs, probably fifty 1/4 mile passes this season alone, not to mention dirt drags....she was a good one. I already had a billet one ready to go in to so it's no big deal. Although I would have loved for it to hold up for a few more passes yesterday.

Any videos of the pulls?? Looks like Kyle Michaels won?!?! Did anyone else show up? :D LOL just kidding, Kyle.

Facebook has a video of some of the trucks. Keith Sullivan or Audra weight robs wife usually puts em together .

74 total trucks hooked.
Unbelievable competition showed up.
Shane, Kyle, Eric Mcconell were the three superstocks

2.5- Evan Davis
2.6- Adam Hallien
3.0- Casey Clark for curt haisley off constantly
Open- Kyle Micheal

Thanks to everyone that helped out and all the sponsors great pull looking forward to next yr already.

Clinton

2.5- Jake Westhoven
2.6- Adam Hallien
3.0- Casey Clark for curt haisley off constantly
Open- Kyle Micheal

Fixed it for ya, Evan didn't win 2.5. Don't take away my one week of fame lol. Its a rare occurrence.

Last edited:
Haha he caught it!!!
I know ya won! Just giving ya a hard time since you said i like to log on cause some **** and log off lol

Great run man. Congrats. Jake did win the 2.5 class!!

For a first year event you did great Clint! Nice meeting you this weekend, would love to have stayed for the pulls but I had another event to get to....see you next year! :rockwoot:

Yeh it was a great pull. First pass was 306'. Second was 349'. Track really came around lol.

Heard a big Haisley 2.6 truck got DQ'd?

Rob had a deck plate motor and Adam wasn't circulating coolant through his head. There were also 2 illegal 2.5 chargers but neither were top 5 I don't think.. I dont believe Adam got dq and not sure why. Rules clearly state head must circulate coolant.

Engine:

The engine block must have been available as a factory option on a one ton or smaller pickup truck. Cubic Inch limit of 460 CI. Water pumps may be factory or electric powered. Electric cooling fans are permitted. No billet aluminum or billet steel heads. Head must circulate coolant. NO DECK PLATE ENGINES PERMITTED.

Rob had a deck plate motor and Adam wasn't circulating coolant through his head. There were also 2 illegal 2.5 chargers but neither were top 5 I don't think.. I dont believe Adam got dq and not sure why. Rules clearly state head must circulate coolant.

Engine:

The engine block must have been available as a factory option on a one ton or smaller pickup truck. Cubic Inch limit of 460 CI. Water pumps may be factory or electric powered. Electric cooling fans are permitted. No billet aluminum or billet steel heads. Head must circulate coolant. NO DECK PLATE ENGINES PERMITTED.

But it doesn't say coolant has to be in it? Lmao That's the supposed gray area to the rule lol.

Back