air bag hitch

I knew of someone to use one for his gooseneck trailer. Said he liked it but it wasnt that big of a difference for the cost. He also ran hot shot. Youd have to haul alot for it to be worth it in my opinion.

a good friend of my family has one

on a 48 foot gooseneck with LQ 6 horse or so hauler, he pulls it with a FL.. it does make the ride smoother, but similar to above, unless you haul for a living, not worth it for the average joe

I'm the type to buy the bladder and bushings for a fraction of the cost and make the metal piece myself. It can't be that hard, huh? In fact, there is a manufacturer going to visit her next week who probably makes bladders like those. Hmmmm. Good idea! :D

I have the airsafe hitch and 5th wheel it has a lot more travel in it after having this i would never tow with out it again its worth every dollar

working at an rv shop i have seen a lot of air hitches as well as air ride pin boxes on the 5th wheel travel trailers.

they all have one problem. not enough travel and not enough shock absorber. while yes, they do make it ride really nice over rogh roads, they still bottm and "top" out jerking the hitch in the bed.

the best one i have seen (i forget the name of it) used 2 firestoke 5k airbags in it and you set ride height with air after loaded trailer was landed on it.

granted it was near 3 grand for a new one, but it handled a 19k teton home with ease and rode super nice.