Air bag?

CT2500

hey guys was lookin at gettin a set of ride rite air bags for my truck just wondering if my B&W gooseneck hitch will have to be modfied. thanx scott

The only thing you might have to do is drill thru the gooseneck. I had to do this on my last truck. Be prepared to buy a few bits. The B&W is tough to drill thru. Also I think there may be a part number that is specifice to gooseneck hitches.

I dont think that you have to drill through the hitch but you might have to run longer bolts.

I had to drill thru my B&W on my ford to install my bags from firestone. Worked great though

I just installed a B&W with my existing Air Lift bags on my 2nd gen. I had to drill the four top holes through the B&W, use the spacers on the bottom bolts instead of the top, and get four longer bolts for the top. Other than that they fit together quite well.

on my O2 F350 had to drill 1 new hole on each side where the gooseneck bolted to the frame. Wasn't really a big deal though, worked fine. But ya be prepared to go through a couple bits