Air Dog 2.6 Class Sled Pull Sponsor

Bye Now

Sponsor
Thanks to Air Dog. They will be the 2011 TS Outlaw Sled Pull 2.6 class sponsor. They will also have a booth so be sure and check out all the new products from Air Dog.

How on earth have I missed this for so many days!!!! Very excited to be part of the event. We have a few other things planned for some competitors. We won't stop at just sponsoring the class. Gonna give some pumps away in different forms. How about lowest HP on the dyno wins an AirDog II of their choice. Maybe a drawing at the pull and a little something else for the drag strip! Sound good?
Thanks TS for the opportunity!!

How on earth have I missed this for so many days!!!! Very excited to be part of the event. We have a few other things planned for some competitors. We won't stop at just sponsoring the class. Gonna give some pumps away in different forms. How about lowest HP on the dyno wins an AirDog II of their choice. Maybe a drawing at the pull and a little something else for the drag strip! Sound good?
Thanks TS for the opportunity!!

sounds like a good idea!. to bad im to far away to make it down lol

i might have a chance at winning lowest horsepower! haha let me break out the tools and detune my ve real quick. hopefully by then il have my p pump swap done anyways. i would sure like to get ahold of a airdog for my truck though.

i might have a chance at winning lowest horsepower! haha let me break out the tools and detune my ve real quick. hopefully by then il have my p pump swap done anyways. i would sure like to get ahold of a airdog for my truck though.

Unless your under 400HP you won't stand a chance taking the title from me.

I'm going to Borrow a 6.2L Chevrolet, tweak it a little. It'll be lucky to be able to pull it's self on the Dyno!

I'm going to Borrow a 6.6L Chevrolet, tweak it a little. It'll be lucky to be able to pull it's self on the Dyno!

LOL, I know where a 4.3 liter GM diesel used to reside. Have to see if it hasn't puked the crank out the bottom yet.

How are those 2.6 trucks coming along?? Looking forward to the event! I think Dennis will have another announcement soon pertaining to AirDog that the drag racers will like as well.

might be able to win it with my bone stock 6.7, but i could always drive my 83 6.2 suburban up there. I would feel pretty confident in losing with that thing at TS.

might be able to win it with my bone stock 6.7, but i could always drive my 83 6.2 suburban up there. I would feel pretty confident in losing with that thing at TS.

You enter the 2.6 class with that suburban. I will GIVE you an AirDog II of your choice if you pull past 100 ft! How bout that?