Air Dog Pureflow Technologies

Roid

Recently my AD150 decided its final days were upon itself and it died so i ordered another from Tim at TRE Diesel.

Tim is a really good guy.

Air Dog isn't! Thier customer service is well below par. I placed several calls to thier technical service rep Tony and he doesn't return his calls. To date since mid March all 3 of my calls have not been returned.

If this was a new install and not a replacement i would have sent the kit back and bought another kit from a company with more reliable customer service.

I advise ALL of you new buyers to consider this for your production selection.

Air Dog is willing to take your money yet not provide you with any further services.

i had a similar issue, called 3 times and every time the original girl who answered the phone was very nice but never spoke to anyone in service just left messages and got no callbacks

they recently went through a member leaving and some new members joining the staff.

i had issues and they were taken care of through air dog quickly......

I never received a return call either on a couple of questions I had.

i actually just called again and tech was busy but Jessica told me what i needed to know.

apparently you can't run raptor pumps upside down :(

Really?

I would assume Tony would be Anthony correct?

shoot me your info and i'll give you call once i get a second.

bear with me guys i'm here by myself today.

If anyone can't get through shoot me a PM and i'll take care of it.

Last edited:
Really?

I would assume Tony would be Anthony correct?

shoot me your info and i'll give you call once i get a second.

bear with me guys i'm here by myself today.

If anyone can't get through shoot me a PM and i'll take care of it.

NO, too late, figured it out myself

Tony = Anthony

yo man, just texted you.

you agree about the upside down pump thing?

Yea don't wanna do that b/c the fuel can get into the motor and wipe it all out. I don't have that phone anymore.

More often than not the girls are pretty capable of answering alot of the questions that come through about the day to day stuff.

here is my new one (573) 694-8833.

NO, too late, figured it out myself

Tony = Anthony

not sure if that was sarcastic or not, but kyle is a good dude and literally just started working there. i'm sure the problem have been from the previous tech or slipped through the cracks during the personnel switch

Yea don't wanna do that b/c the fuel can get into the motor and wipe it all out. I don't have that phone anymore.

More often than not the girls are pretty capable of answering alot of the questions that come through about the day to day stuff.

here is my new one (573) 694-8833.

10-4, ill flip it over asap.

would it be possible to take the motor off and flip it along with the bottom plate to the opposite side of the housing basically making the out=in and in=out?

and thanks for the new number, I was just wondering how the move and the new gig were:Cheer: sounds like you have your hands full

Ehh you could but it's more trouble than it's worth. I can send you some 1/2" push-loc 90* if you want.

It's great out here man i love it. HA yes i do more than at XDP but it does make the days fly by.

Yea I'll have to get back under it and check it out. I remember there being a problem with it right side more then just the line angles but I was in a big ass hurry to get it done so I said f it and put it upside down.

Glad you like it though i'll take a harder job that goes by faster then a boreing easy one any day