Air Dog

tmiller

My buddy had a Air Dog on his dodge and im looking at one too now, just started looking yesterday, what can yall tell me about them? they worth the price? increase HP?
Thanks
Taylor

Increase HP... No

Constant supply of clean fuel... Yes

Consider it one of those "supporting mods" one of those things you just kinda have to do.... Like you have to upgrade your clutch or transmission if your going to make more power, you have to do head studs if you want to make more power, you also have to have an airdog if you want to make more power. Doesn't do anything for you but give you that piece of mind you will never starve your pump for fuel.

Consider it one of those "supporting mods" one of those things you just kinda have to do.... Like you have to upgrade your clutch or transmission if your going to make more power, you have to do head studs if you want to make more power, you also have to have an airdog if you want to make more power. Doesn't do anything for you but give you that piece of mind you will never starve your pump for fuel.

What he said. :clap:

Might increase your HP if the pump you are using is not keeping up with your injection pump. If you need one let me know.