air dogg vs fass vs whatever other one is out there

billywj

I am doing a rebuild on my 06 CR

and really need and want to redo all the fuel lines pump filter etc

so what do you think woould be the best way to go

X2 On the ADII. It will include all the fuel lines you need along with the sending unit mod so you don't have to install a draw tube like other manufactures. Also the you can't beat the Lifetime warranty.

...hm. call me stubborn, but i still like diy. for about $75 i've replaced everything from the tank to the cp3, with filters comprable to (if not better than) AD's and 3/8" lines the entire way. when i'm ready, i can add a mitusa to the system, or perhaps GDP's mechanical LP. Can't seem to find a mitusa price, but GDP's system looks to be on average 40 - 100 bucks more than and ADII. of course, adding just a raptor on there is 100 - 150 cheaper than an ADII...

so if you want biggest bang for your buck, diy lines and filter + raptor.

or biggest bang period, diy lines and filter + mechanical sender

hmm... or you could, i suppose, do ADII *AND* a mechanical sender, then your backup to the mechanical sender would be AD's electric one, which is better than the oe sender... but that seems overkill to me.

i think i'm starting to rant. hopefully something in there is useful for someone? =/

I just installed my ADII about a month ago and its been running great. The sending unit mod took a bit of work to install due to having to trim out the plastic webbing but I don't have the 1/4 tank issues that other folks have with the draw straw. Gets a thumbs up from me.

Back