Air filter

ehines218

I am making my own intake system. I already have a 90° boot that goes from 4-5 inch then a 90° pipe that's 5 inch all I need is an air filter but I can't find any with a 5 inch ID inlet. I'm wanting a dry filter then I'll run a pre filter over that and after all is said and done I will make a heat shield. Any places that sell or could custom make a filter for me?

Went with AFE for mine. Call them up and they can make whatever size and style filter you want.

Ok thanks guys. About how much do there run?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am making my own intake system. I already have a 90° boot that goes from 4-5 inch then a 90° pipe that's 5 inch all I need is an air filter but I can't find any with a 5 inch ID inlet. I'm wanting a dry filter then I'll run a pre filter over that and after all is said and done I will make a heat shield. Any places that sell or could custom make a filter for me?

I tried a amsoil filter this time, really happy with it. They had all kinds of sizes on the website.

I think I found the filter I want it is afe new oil less filter. Then I'll run a pre filter on top of that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk