Air shutoff, Tank, Pumps, Coolers

Ja564rm80

all parts came off a 05 cummins 2.6 puller. preffer not to ship the tank but i guess it could be worked out. best option for contacting me is text or calling 585-245-4014

first is a aluminum air shut off with velocity stack. bought off danny toops. Came off of his puller. 5in id on rear with brand new straight rubber boot. 8.5in id on the biggest opening of velocity stack. great shape. should be everything you need to put on your turbo!!! Asking $300 shipped or bo

Next i have a ice water tank for sale. Dimensions are 54wx12deepx24tall. all open on the inside for ice an water. has a aluminum top that comes off with 2 screws. has all bungs welded on with brass fittings for 3/4 hoses. bracket to hold tank and mount to truck is included with tank. mounts right to where tow hooks did on 3rd gen bumper. in the back of the tank there is room to hide/hang suitcase weights if needed. blocks to attach to bumper go with this. there is a steel plate on the bottom that sticks out the front with hole in it to be towed around. prolly weighs 250 pounds! Asking $600 for all that is described

I have 2 frozen boost water to air intercoolers forsale 16x12.5x4.5 with 3.5 opening for boot. They are the type 5 coolers 1500cfm and 1200hp each!! comes with aluminum bar to go across the front of the truck inside the bumper to hold them. Also included is the intercooler piping to connect the 2 of them together like we did. I saw 55-60psi of boost every hook, and it also supported over 1000hp at the rear wheels with ease!! Asking $550 shipped for all that is described above!

Lastly i have 2 bosch cobra pumps with harness for sale. They are from frozen boost. I used one pump per intercooler and never saw air temp over 70 degrees while using this entire setup. Comes with 3/4 rubber hoses to use on truck. Asking $225 shipped for what is described.airshutoff.jpg

airshutoff2.jpg

airshutoff3.jpg

airshutoff4.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

tankback.jpg

tankholder.jpg

3.5intercooler.jpg

intercoolers.jpg

will sell the complete air over water set up tank pumps and intercoolers complete with hoses and all barbed fittings for $1200 or bo. would preffer a pick up on this tho. would meet for the right amount of $$$. again best way to reach me is calling or texting 585-245-4014. located in NY zip is 14510

here is the pump pics

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pump2.jpg
    pump2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pump3.jpg
    pump3.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
You done with 2.6 or just going with a different setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we have a couple of options we are tossing around for this upcoming year. If we can sell this setup we will try something different. If it doesnt sell we will continue to run this setup.

bump make me some offers! great air over water setup here! would like to move!!

air shut off $250 or bo
Ice water box $500 or bo
air over water intercoolers (2) $475 or bo
Bosch Pumps (2) $175 or bo

buy the complete air over water set up for $1000 or bo!!
some one buy this stuff!!!

air shut off sold pending payment!!

Bump for a air over water setup that supported over 1000hp and saw temps of 70-80 degrees!!

Back