air to water ?

crhellboy

so ? how how r warming your trucks up at pulls when u run a air to water and when your waiting in line r u shuting down or not runing your pump just trying to keep as much ice for the pull as posiable then i was told to turn the pump on when iam next to frost or cool down the cooler before i pull anyone got any kind advise before my test and tune next week

I just turn the pump on when they hook up the chain, it's loaded full of ice and just enough water to circulate, it holds about 25lbs of ice and at the end of the hook most the time it is all melted but still ice cold water.

I turn my pump on when the guy in front of me in line is hooking to the sled. This gives the core 1-2 minutes to cool down a bit before I hook.

i was lookin at gettin 1 of these. were yall get them and how much $?

I have a cooler in the box with a water pump in it for the water/ice storage. Yes you will need to make or have someone make you new intercooler pipes.

I have a cooler in the box with a water pump in it for the water/ice storage. Yes you will need to make or have someone make you new intercooler pipes.

well i will show a few of my buddies. i think wat will work good for me is takin my bd out and have it boxed in so i can put ice in that...dont see why that wouldnt help...yall?

sent you a PM on it. didnt see that it came with water much to. let me no. i'm interested.

anybody talk to jerrod? he said he couldnt get to it the other day and aint answerd my pm's or nuttin 2day or on fb.......said he would ship 2day

We have been doing a lot with air/water setups lately, if anyone needs one call us!

so ? how how r warming your trucks up at pulls when u run a air to water and when your waiting in line r u shuting down or not runing your pump just trying to keep as much ice for the pull as posiable then i was told to turn the pump on when iam next to frost or cool down the cooler before i pull anyone got any kind advise before my test and tune next week

Got the installed pix yet, Darren? :evil
I'm already getting calls on your setup (if it's still secret-squirrel stuff, just send them to our email... promise not to publish it to our website 'til next month!:))

kinda it wont be after this weekend lol ill get some this weekend been busting trying to get everything done looks great but funtions like no other and thats the main thing so whos been calling about it allready mike