AirDog 150gph

mopo824

Home Grown Show
I have an AirDog 150gph for a 94-98 12 valve that i am looking to part with. it has about 5000 mile on the system and will come with everything that it would come with new. I did have to cut the hose for dual feeding my pump (only cut part of the hose) but i left plenty of room to tie it back into the setup if you want to run a single feed. The only other no "factory" style setup that comes with it is i added a 45psi spring to it and dont have the one that it comes with from them direct. i have it all in a box ready to ship unless you are local to me and in this case we could meet up. i am asking $350 plus shipping if shipping is needed. The only reason it was removed is i went with a Fass 240gph to feed the new 13mm i am installing. I will post pictures once I get off of the job i am on. Located in Liberty Texas 77575

Yes it is sorry I have been working an upgrade for almost 2 months now so it's been keeping me busy. I will see if I can get you some pictures of it all.

Curious, on this pump, can the pressure spring be changed out to not push quite as much pressure to the injection pump?

Edit) holy moly my reading comprehension is horrible today! I see, after reading the add again, that you've changed the springs out already, so that answers my question lol

Last edited:
It's all good but yes you can change the springs to raise/lower the psi it puts out.

Back