AirDog questions

Extended Power

Wondering if you can swap out a FASS 150/180 to an Airdog system without any headaches?

What will be needed for a system that does what the FASS does? (Water/Air seperator, fuel filter/ high pressure pump.)

Thanks.

I just checked their website, and they don't give any pressure specs per gallon.
150 gph at 9 psi is alot different then 150 gph at 60 psi.

The 41401 and 41402 seem to only need half the current to run compared to the FASS system.

i think mine is setup for 70gph@70psi. ya it doesnt pull very many amps and is really quiet.

i have airdog feeding a raptor pump. its all pure flow tech. stuff. works well. holds 60psi wot.

never had any problems with it. you wouldnt have any problems hooking your draw straw up to the air dog but you would still need a pump, raptor, or something like that to give you the correct pressure. the air dog wasnt designed to be a high pressure pump for the 6.0

you realize airdog will be putting out there standalone pump soon don't ya? so you don't need multiple pumps.
And what's wrong with the FASS you have?

you realize airdog will be putting out there standalone pump soon don't ya? so you don't need multiple pumps.
And what's wrong with the FASS you have?

I can't wait for something to come out next month or after that...I need a new pump now.

I have a FASS 150/180 that is going to be going on it's forth motor now.

Nothing against Dan, he has provided excellent support,:bow: but I can't have my truck down every 6-7 months because of an electric motor. (I can't trust the truck to take it out of town anymore.)

I love my Airdog. I have it feeding my stock pump temporarily, and much to my suprise, it holds 58psi like a rock.

I found Aeromotive #11108 pumps for $380.00, but I had a 11110 pump at one time, and it was loud...as in VERY LOUD...as in, I can hear it over my straight piped '03 turbo loud!!! (And yes, I used rubber mounts on it.)

I think I may try a pump from Fuelabs, and run a Baldwin water separator and filter set-up...

Back