Airdog

TimRamit

Anybody out there got installation instuctions for the Airdog, just got mine and found no papers, i was hopeing to get started tonight, Icould just wing it but you know that leads to hair loss:bang any way does any one know a web site or somwhere i could get it quick??? :Cheer:

not to be a smart arse... but It's so similar to a FASS system you could go to their website and download the destruction there for a FASS 150/150 and it would be better than winging it blind.

www.fassride.com

I dont need it but just itchin to get started as long as i dont pullit in the garage i am ok:hehe:

Must.........resist........urge.........to........wrench LOL

Let me know what you think about it because I plan on ordering one in the next week or two.

They are great systems, I have been running mine since they first came out and have installed a ton for other guys.

SuperDave4x4 said:
Let me know what you think about it because I plan on ordering one in the next week or two.
Just put Airdog in last nite, love it, easy to install, big improvement on the throttle response, and noticed a little quieter engine when crusin.