Alburnett Iowa August 7th, 2.6 and 3.0

RSieck

Hey just letting everyone know that we will be running a 2.6 and 3.0 classes at Alburnett Saturday afternoon at 1pm on August 7th. If everything goes as planned would the 2.6 trucks will pull around 2:30 and the 3.0 trucks at 4 we will be running two sleds so it should move right along. Alburnett is about 10 minutes north of Cedar Rapids an hour from Waterloo, hour from Dubuque and about 1hour and 20 minutes from the Quad Cities. Pay back will only be 20 dollar entry fee with 100% payback, I wish i could do more but its a benefit pull, we have several Fantasy trucks that have a agreed to come hook, and if you have a street stock pickup we will probably just throw you in the 2.6 class. Any other questions call Wyatt Blackford at 319 721 7225.

Just gettin the word out to try to get some trucks to come play!! All proceeds from the pull go to benefit a local child in need

what about twins?

i have an 03 dodge with twins i use everyday (when its running:bang) and was wondering if you might have a class for it. since its for charity id come along with a friend and his 6.0 2.6 truck if its finished at empire.

Yeah, I don't think it'd be a problem.. You might have to pull in the 3.0 class though. I'll talk to Wyatt, but I'm sure he won't care a bit.

Yeah, it's no problem. Just have you hook in the 3.0 class so there wont be anybody "*****ing" about you having twins... LOL

if they do, they can follow me and put their trucks through what i do. :hehe: hope to see ya there and you have a great turnout. Who is running the pulls?

It's sanctioned as a Heartland tractor pullers pull, but basically its a organized brush pull. The guy listed in my first post is the "organizer".

$5 or so to get in, and a $10 or so "cooler fee". $20 to hook with 100% payback. If your coming, you need to come into Alburnett from the south, as they have the main road blocked off for other things during the day. There is a narrow side street to get around the blocked off part though. Its a small town so it shouldn't be to hard to figure out where to go.

Oh and beer is allowed! :D I'll be there driving around in my Teryx helping out, without my truck... ;)

probably not gonna make it. mine maybe running next week and the same for my buddies 6.0 2.6 truck. sounds like my kind of pull. just guys haveing some beer, stories, and fun

Thats to bad. A buddy of mine was hoping you'd show up, he's lookin at putting twins on his CR, and he had some questions.. :hehe:

He can conact me anytime. i will try to answer his questions. hope verything goes well for you guys.