alcoa wheels

Browning_270

anyone here running alcoa wheels? I found a set of 16x8's super cheap and i was wondering how they would look on a truck...holes are kinda small so i wasnt sure if they would look good?

Alcoas like the pre-97 ford style? I ran them on my crew cab. I have always liked the looks of them personally.

Like my avitar <<<<<<?

yep exactly like your avatar, the only thing is that i would have to get new center caps. Wasnt sure wether to try and find new alcoa caps or go with a regular style cap. Im probly thinkin way to much into this but its just nice to hear other opinions before i buy them......

Better picture if it helps make up your mind. If you don't want the cheap alcoas I will take them.

DSC00081.jpg

yea thats what i needed to see! Thanx a bunch! I think they will look prety good on a set of 35's...any ideas on where to get alcoa center caps? Also im likin the way you have them badges on your truck! Think i might do mine that way! You truck is cool as hell by the way:rockwoot:

Glad I could help. Try www.southwestwheel.com for your centers.

Thanks for the compliments. It was interesting to own but I sold it early last year. Looking for another crew cab of some sort now. Maybe 1st gen style.

Good luck with the wheels.

lol well when hell freezes over and i actualy can put some money away ill buy new ones and put these on my trailer too!!!