All i want is more smoke!!

kasey200

I drive an 03 6.0 and am currnetly running a bullydog powerpup w/outlook, bullydog intake, and flo-pro 4" duals. i am just wondering what i can do to make more smoke. i have heard alot about sct, would that make more smoke than my powerpup?? Ideally i would like it to roll a cloud like my brothers cummins, it's not fair. i know the turbos on these things are very efficient and don't create much smoke by nature, but i figure there has to be something out there that'll help me out.:rockwoot: :thankyou2:

you should contact vivian at dj's performance for the sct if alot of smoke is what you want.: I've been waiting to hear back from them for about a week now after a couple attempts to try to get my problem of too much smoke solved but I have no response yet. smoke is cool and all but if your engine isn't burning it or clearing it up a bit its useless and that unburned fuel could end up in the oil. :doh: I'm sure I will have a response soon :aiwebs_015:

You can add smoke to an SCT tune, DJ's Looney tune smokes pretty well

I used to run a Bully Dog and it uses more ignition timing than more fuel.. hence not much smoke. I now run the SCT with Eric from I.D.'s Extreme Street and it's got as much smoke as you want. I love leaving my employee's as they're mowing down the road and leaving them in a cloud of darkness...

:rockwoot: :lolly:

He wanted smoke, not power. No where in the post was there a request for smoke and power. Just smoke.

thanks juls, yeah your right, but if he had an Xcal he would know that the more smoke with the xcal would = more smoke LOL

Yes and SCT will ususally smoke more then a BullyDog but it will make more power too.

Pinnacle... You will have a PM shortly.

Back