All kinds of parts performance and stock

rebel23326

i have all kinds of random parts from an 01 and 00 laying around.

Hamilton 110# valve springs from an 01 - $275 shipped

next week i will have a set of DDP 150 injectors. they are in the mail headed my way asking $450 shipped

also next week i have a quad adrenaline box for 98.5-00 coming and i have the moniter for it as well as the harness and all electrical components. asking $400 shipped

i have 2 brand new front hubs sitting in my garage. came from a buddy that had an 01 he sold. these are brand new and have just been sitting, they are $365 new asking $275+shipping each

Halo projector headlights (needs bulbs for main lights and LEDs) $75+shipping

01 tail lights - $30+shipping

01 3rd brake light - $20 shipped

01 exlb frame and pieces connected to frame can be sold seperate - $200+shipping for frame, ask about pricing on pieces on frame

01 steering gearbox - $50+shipping

heater box - $30+shipping

sport mirrors - $20+shipping

fire fighter siren box - $40+shipping

glass for front and rear ex cab doors - $50 each+shipping

all kinds of stereos - $10-40 +shipping

2 JL audio 10" subs and a JL 500w amp - $250+shipping

sub box that was under the seat of a duramax - $150+shipping or $350 with subs and amp

some dash electrical components (switches, harness, ect) - ask for part and pricing

front half of rear drive shaft (trans was nv5600 with a dld tcase - $30+shipping

ask if you need something and ill see if i have it.

bump....have another set of halo headlights that need a few things, if interested pm me

Yes hubs are stock and I have no idea wat the box sounds like, the guy was a firefighter tho. It is the the box and wires

Back