Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
This is very entertaining...the tried and true cummins agains the up and coming 6.0 guru's...i hate to say it Duke, but if roberts new truck is 1k lbs less than is old rig, and its going to have 100hp more? if he can get traction its going to very tough for you to win. im certainly not saying its not possible with certain finances and friends :evil if you pull out some stops duke, this will be very good. it better get put on video as well...im gonna be pi$$ed if i cant watch it!!!

Dom

Don't make me come whoop both of y'all.
0MOYER02.jpg

TODNEW1.jpg

That's 2700 hp worth of billet 454 cubic inch small block with a pair of GT47R's

Last edited:
i got 'no' as well.....
looks like robbie is gonna take it

rich - is that your brothers(i think?) race car?

TwiztedMetal said:
with certain finances and friends :evil if you pull out some stops duke, this will be very good
Well... I know a couple peoples who know a thing or two about turbos & injectors & cams & heads & nitrous & chassis setup so we'll see how deep my pockets are. What I do know is Robbie better pack a lunch cause the path is pretty clear to a real 750hp. Not them inflated bragging numbers he's always throwing around. Throw that on top of what I know will be a lighter chassis than he'll ever get his down to, and he's got his work cut out for him.

Part of this deal should include who actually is able to leave the scene of the race under their own power and not on the back of flatbed lol. Given how bad I know Robbie doesn't want to get embarrassed, I'm guessing there's a better than even shot that he either aerate his block, lift a head, or just catch on fire and blow the F up right on the starting line.

duke1n said:
Well... I know a couple peoples who know a thing or two about turbos & injectors & cams & heads & nitrous & chassis setup so we'll see how deep my pockets are. What I do know is Robbie better pack a lunch cause the path is pretty clear to a real 750hp. Not them inflated bragging numbers he's always throwing around. Throw that on top of what I know will be a lighter chassis than he'll ever get his down to, and he's got his work cut out for him.

Part of this deal should include who actually is able to leave the scene of the race under their own power and not on the back of flatbed lol. Given how bad I know Robbie doesn't want to get embarrassed, I'm guessing there's a better than even shot that he either aerate his block, lift a head, or just catch on fire and blow the F up right on the starting line.

so when he tows you out ....if youre in the truck steering that DOES NOT count as under your own power.... just to be clear

im not claimin' to be fast.... ill never be fast on 38s+ and w/ all the extra weight i have on the truck, no matter how much HP i have.
but id bet i could pull your azz from here to kingdom come :evil

Just curious with all the Ferd machismo floating around, does anyone have a dyno sheet showing a 6.0 going over 600hp on fuel? How about 500HP? Anyone?

i know unbrokens truck only makes 200 hp, maybe it was 225? Either way im sure youre right to be secure in your abilities simply because you have a dodge....nevermind the fact that the opposition is superior

Dockboy said:
I was??:confused:

Must be delusionalLOL :hehe:

Im pretty sure robbie ment blowbye dockboy. At least he was on the right track...high hp 7.3L

Back