Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
duke1n said:
Just curious with all the Ferd machismo floating around, does anyone have a dyno sheet showing a 6.0 going over 600hp on fuel? How about 500HP? Anyone?

We tried on Saturday but somethig let loose and we sprayed a couple gallons of coolant out the exhaust on the first run.

are you fast yet? it seems like you're still all talk and no ETs:bs: . nothin but a dyno queen!:kick:
hell i'm slow and i wouldn't even be scared of you, you might be slick behind a keyboard but where are your timeslips?:hehe: :thankyou2:
and stop saying your dodge is going to beat anything- we all know your cummins is what's going to win you races, regardless of the chitbox it's wrapped in.

:ford:

Last edited:
UNBROKEN said:
Don't make me come whoop both of y'all.
0MOYER02.jpg

TODNEW1.jpg

That's 2700 hp worth of billet 454 cubic inch small block with a pair of GT47R's

That is the sexiest engine I have seen in a long time. Too bad its wearing a bowtie. Must be fun playing with that kind of money. Even better when its someone elses money! Nice pic.

weweld said:
:woohoo: :ford: I might have to show up for this one :ford: :woohoo:

Agreed!

I just might have to make a road trip out west to see this too.:ford: *nx*

well since i need to hit colorado a few times this year i may have to make this get together. heck i may even get my stock transmission up graded for all the fun.

What event is this supposed to happen at? Maybe I'll run my Powerstroke. And if y'all are doin' it in CO, I'm sure Blow-by will be there too.

1072 on the tq
yes it is in colorado at truckfest, end of july, there will be racing, sledpulling just like last year

yep i faked the graph, only made 300hp.. faked the videos of me running 12.5's to. so it will make it that much better when i stomp dukey.

I have a dyno grap of 8 bills on fuel....stock charger and sticks :woohoo:

Attachments

• dynorun.JPG
    dynorun.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 40
tim im calling your bluff, that graph only illustrates a touch over 700 on fuel only...i wonder what it would have if you spray it with NOS on the compound hx-35's??:bang

Back