Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
that 632 hp run was on fuel. And while mitch did have dyno graphs he didnt have a hole slew of people thier to see them happen. Robbie did.

alldiesels said:
i am coming up with 620 on one and 603 on the other, a lil far from 526hp

Well young Robbie.................

I dyno uncorrected 552 on #2 only (on 2 different dynojets) But Smokemup's trap speed calculator says 652 on #2.

The calculators in my experience are always about 100 hp high!:owned:

Yeah those calculations are usually pretty off....... it gets you close to an 'idea' of where your at but..................

CookCR said:
that 632 hp run was on fuel. And while mitch did have dyno graphs he didnt have a hole slew of people thier to see them happen. Robbie did.

Yeah..........He had MINE!!!:hehe:

And you and Mr. out must have gone to the same school with the same English teacher!! LOL

we did go to the same school and had the same teachers. big deal i can't spell, though my brother usually spells prety dang good. As long as i can type good enough for people to understand i am not to worried about it.
so congrats dockboy you can place 1st in a spelling B HAHAHAAH

Dockboy said:
Yeah..........He had MINE!!!:hehe:

And you and Mr. out must have gone to the same school with the same English teacher!! LOL

Your grammer is far from correct.

Yeah...he had mine!
You and Mr. Out must have gone to the same school, with the same English teacher!

When you learn how to compose sentences, and use proper grammer you may correct me. Untill then drink a big glass of S.T.F.U.

So is this race going to happen or not? Sounds like two dogs with barks but no bite :)

Dockboy said:
Well young Robbie.................

I dyno uncorrected 552 on #2 only (on 2 different dynojets) But Smokemup's trap speed calculator says 652 on #2.

The calculators in my experience are always about 100 hp high!:owned:

Can you tell me why "But" is capitalized? You never ended the sentence, nor did you place a comma. One of which is needed. If you intended on having that be a new sentence it would still be wrong, you don't use the word "but" at the opening of a sentence.

On a different matter, I feel normal size. I just don't like hypocrites. So next time you want to humiliate someone for their poor writing skills, you might want to take the time to fix your own.

hahah dukey i have actually been to the track... AND made a pass or 300
who is the ankle biter? lol
and not out of hand just being normal lol

Its the classic testosterone issue, aye allan? man vs. man, mano e mano. The testicular fortitude always gets called into play in the end, as well as who's is bigger...but i digress and plug as I myself do the same. LOL

Cheers,
Dom

p.s. i tried my best on my grammar and spelling allan :D ;)

Back