Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Sure you did lol. So you did that on #2 only with a set of injectors, a tune, and a big single turbo? Sounds easier than doing it with a Cummins. Wonder why there are not just tons of 630hp Ferds running around out there just like there are Dodges? I know Mike and Greg cannot be happy after spending all the money they did on those 7.3s just to get to 500 without blowing up and then you come along and bury them with a 6.0 and a couple parts. In all the universe, how many 630hp 6.0 on fuel only are there lol? Dreamers...

it had big injectors, big turbo, fuelsystem, a good tune a trans and the usual bolt on's, dockboy was there, there was no bottel in my brackets and if you have seen the vid it was so smokey you can tell i wasn't spraying, do i think it makes a true 630? no probably closer to 590-600 but it was the same cf they always use at gam so my 630 is as good as a # as your 580
robert

This is getting good... Lemmie help you out a bit fellas... :hehe:

Attachments

• ruler0.gif
    ruler0.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 18
Dalpilot said:
Tim, does that measure Centimeters???? LOL
Mines only 3" but some girls likem that thick LMAO

I cannot wait to get to the track Robbie. I promise you're gonna get owned there and at the dyno as well. Won't be long now so you better start applying them Banks stickers all over the back window. I'm hoping Blowby can make it two. Throw in your bro and I can kill 3 birds with one Cummins. Too bad Gregory and Rich can't make it or we could make it a full house lol.

duke1n said:

I cannot wait to get to the track Robbie. I promise you're gonna get owned there and at the dyno as well. Won't be long now so you better start applying them Banks stickers all over the back window. I'm hoping Blowby can make it two. Throw in your bro and I can kill 3 birds with one Cummins. Too bad Gregory and Rich can't make it or we could make it a full house lol.
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: DAMN !!! This is getting good now!!:hehe: :hehe:

For the record I didn't vote .....:pop:

duke1n said:

:umno:

duke1n said:
No Tim, that would be the exducer dimension. Large inducers are normally found on Ferd owners.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :owned:

hahaha, dukey maybe rich will show and we can get him some slicks, then you can get beat by me, rich, blowby and my lil brother in his commonrail truckfest it turning into a dukey whoopin session
and you better not ditch to go play with your lil white balls, i don't care how green the grass is LOL LOL

I am sorry but Fords going to kick some dudge butt this summer... Even with them spiners...

csipsd said:
I am sorry but Fords going to kick some dudge butt this summer... Even with them spiners...

Just like they were last year? :hehe: LOL *bdh* :umno:

alldiesels said:
in his commonrail truckfest it turning into a dukey whoopin session
and you better not ditch to go play with your lil white balls, i don't care how green the grass is LOL LOL

Damned Funny as hell right there....:owned:

Nothing wrong with pocket pool

The Ferds guys are always quick to say how the Ferds are finally going to dominate this year. The problem is they are always talking about someone else's Ferd that's going to do it. It's like a big circleJ lol. In the end no one does anything and the Ferds remain the laughing stock they always have been lol ouch

Last edited:
alot of the dodge boys are always talkin about someone elses cumapart so how is it any different??>??

Well Robbie, dodges do have a tendency to bring home more trophies and prize money than others LOL

Back