Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Your logic is a little backwards Duke1n, look at all the money you've been throwing out the window just to keep up with us:what:
Who's building your cage so they will let you back on the track after you turn on the *nx*

It's a slippery slope isn't it lol. I caught my fall there for about one year and now I'm sliding down like greased lightening lol.

To be honest I have not thought much about a cage as I doubt the thing will go that fast. If it runs mid/low 12s I'll be very pleased. At what speed do they ask you to not come back out at Bandimere? :)

yes but the "hot" dodges are few and far between, no offense to the cummins, i like them to but i have never been beat by a dodge except by my buddys lil single cab 2wd and i wasn't running nos
robert

alldiesels said:
yes but the "hot" dodges are few and far between, no offense to the cummins, i like them to but i have never been beat by a dodge except by my buddys lil single cab 2wd and i wasn't running nos
robert

Right...and 10 second fords are pretty common huh? :umno: And you cant count Maddog. As far as you never being beat by a Dodge, you need to come to the MidWest or the South.... may be an uncomfortable ride home with your tail being inbetween your legs and all though LOL

Robbie got beat by David's play truck which is probably a 475hp rig. Just a normal 2wd reg cab dropped a couple inches and running Caltracs.

No worries Timmy, Robbie doesn't have to go anywhere outside Denver to get owned by a Dodge. There are quite a few around here that would make that Ferd look like it was going backwards lol.

where are they dukey, i am at bandimere more than any truck, usually every week, never seen a dodge run worth a crap there.
david's truck dyno'd about 520 if i remember right, but remember now, i wasn't spraying and that was in my dually. It's gana be funn watchin you in my rearview, then laughin at you because your driving a lifted 2wd hahaha

You're a medium sized guppy in a small pond it sounds like. David in his reg long bed, 520hp, more like 475hp truck, ran faster than you did even when you were sucking the nipple.

1st 12.814 @107.47
2nd 12.766 @107.53
3rd 12.665 @107.99
4th 12.601 @108.65
5th 12.881 @106.59
6th 12.708 @107.43
7th 12.501 @109.35

I'm pretty sure my truck will come in weighing no more maybe less than his and I'll have an extra 150-200hp with it. Can you say Bye Now lol.

yes dukey but you forget my excab is already 1k lbs lighter than my dually and it will make atleast 100 more hp than i did so just wait and see

p.s. he ran about .03 quicker but 1mph slower than my fastest time

but when you quit beating around the bush fact of the matter is i am going to stomp your dodge :}

Now now if I remember right your HP calculator said your dually was what 750hp to run that 12.6? Now you're going to have at least 850hp 6.0????? Boots please lol

If you have 850hp I will be toast and you will rule the Ferd world. All the hot chicks will flock to you. The Haisley's, the Martin's, the Crowder's, the Maddog's, the Palmer's, the Garmon's, the Fletcher's, the list goes on, will be bowing at your 850hp 6.0 bumper.

Robbie... Robbie! Wake up buddy it was just a dream.

duke1n said:
You're a medium sized guppy in a small pond it sounds like. David in his reg long bed, 520hp, more like 475hp truck, ran faster than you did even when you were sucking the nipple.

1st 12.814 @107.47
2nd 12.766 @107.53
3rd 12.665 @107.99
4th 12.601 @108.65
5th 12.881 @106.59
6th 12.708 @107.43
7th 12.501 @109.35

I'm pretty sure my truck will come in weighing no more maybe less than his and I'll have an extra 150-200hp with it. Can you say Bye Now lol.

David told me his was running 520HP right after the dyno...

Robbie is trying to get close to a 12.2x so he can run in the QD class LOL

I only saw one Fode in it this year

Timbeaux38 said:
Robbie is trying to get close to a 12.2x so he can run in the QD class LOL

I only saw one Fode in it this year

detuned on fuel i will run that class
but when the tune goes up and the nos hits watch out dodge boys

alldiesels said:
detuned on fuel i will run that class
but when the tune goes up and the nos hits watch out dodge boys

How are the columbians getting that hash you're smoking all they way to colorado? :hehe:

Back