Almost new 76mm S400, T6

MrStroker

I am looking at buying a larger turbo to run as a single, just see how i like it.. So, i am gauging interest on selling this. I do not NEED to sell this, and i won't take a huge loss on the turbo, i'll keep it instead. Just curious here, i know someone can use this.

It has recently been rebuilt by River city, with an all-new center section, turbine wheels and compressor wheel. However upon receiving the turbo, unpackaging it a very small corner of one of the blades was bent down, so i gently tried to straighten it, it snapped off. Nothing to worry about, but im going to let everyone know.

I have a powdercoated silver/chrome 3.0 cover for it, v-band outlet, and also a 2.8 non coated cover for it, also v-band outlet. Do not hold me for sure on this but i believe 3.5"?

5" inlet on both compressors.

The turbine is a 83mm exducer, with a v-band 4" outlet to mate right up to a stock-style 7.3 4" downpipe. The turbine housing is T6, with a 1.01 A/R. I was running modified 330 hybrids with this, and with headers, i had NO problems spooling this at all, even on the street (where it spent all 400-500 of its miles on the turbo). Peaked boost around 58psi.

Let me know if i am out in left field on the price, but i am thinking $1200 is a fair price for all of this, it is NOT an off-the-shelf turbo.

Of course, it's got some soot inside it now.. :bang

the impeller is now outa balance and will eat the bearings - so it is something ot worry about

does the turbo have extended tip technology?

for the photo it doesnt look like it.

im intrested in this turbo

but seeing that it needs a new compressor wheel im wondering what you will take for the turbo??

I can buy that turbo new from Bullseye for $900.00 new. Now if it had a T-4 that adds $300.00 to the price...that would be closer to the 1200 but still it would be new v.s. your damaged turbo.

what part about it is not off the shelf?