Amherst, WI sledpull, couple vids

kas83

Was a decent turnout, I think it was 20 or 22 trucks. Alot of Dmaxs came out last night. Track was rough and tacky.

Here's my 95 auto. Got 12th, 261 ft IIRC. Hook fee was $20, that place earned me $15, so it wasn't all bad.

YouTube - Amherst, WI pull Kyle's 95 Ram

Here's my old 97 that I had bought from Texas. Was gonna build it for pulling, but ran out of time and money, so a buddy took it off my hands. He got 2nd place, 291 ft.

YouTube - Amherst, WI sledpull Ty's 97 Ram

All in all had a fun night. Ty, in my old 97, snapped the yoke off the rear pinion at the end. I didn't break anything. Slowly but surely we'll get the trucks setup to pull better. I'm waiting on a couple of vids to be emailed to me, one has the 97 breaking right in front of it.

I wish I could have been there I think the charcoal Dmax is from Marshfield, Garrett wanted to pull there but is out east pulling

**** I pulled there last year and would have come up had I known it was so early this year!

3rd weekend of July every year.

Last year was my first time there and I thought I was there in August for some reason. Never imagined Garrett would miss his hometown pull and he would have called me to come had he been home to pull there.

Last year was my first time there and I thought I was there in August for some reason. Never imagined Garrett would miss his hometown pull and he would have called me to come had he been home to pull there.

Yep, we had a points pull in PA to hit. My truck and our 2.6 truck both won national points. Sucked to miss Amherst, but national hooks are more important :)

Back