Another 12 valve driver in Ky

bp1x71

Hello, Im 18 from KY I drive a 1997 Ext Cab Long Bed 5 speed cummins. I bought it when i was 16 gave 6500 for it with 232k on it now i have 269k on it been a great truck so far the upgrades I have made are. S&B intake, ATS 3 piece manifold, #10 plate full forward, starwheel cranked, 191 dvs timing set at 17.5, arp head studs, haisley 4kgov springs, 60lb valve spring with titanium retainers, southbend dd 3250 with billet input shaft, just recently added stage 3 snow performance water meth injection kit. prob left something out but is a pretty good running truck next its going to get some body work since i can see some surface rust starting and that just aggravtes me. I also have a 1970 Chevelle SS that I bracket race on the weekends its kinda a father son project my father and buddies built it 12 years ago and last year i finally took over the drivers seat taking the rookie of the year at local track also winning the autumn points! its a rush runs 6.40-6.50 1/8 with engine me and dad built. :tree: thanks

with the mods i have what do you all think is the est hp to rear wheels i was thinking around 375-400??