Another Common Rail in a Superduty!!

94ttss

I saw Denny's great pics so I figure I'd share a few of my progress pics.

Nice Kai!!

working on cleaning up the wiring...it's a fluster cluck under there.

I see you got some sticks in there already! Sweet!

How'd you route your AC lines? Do you have a oil filter relo kit? I'm waiting on Scott to finish his...

That fan shroud I still need to get....

Thanks 02 Dodge

Thanks Denny, I just picked up a set of Dodge lines on ebay so I can take the manifold for the compressor and splice it into the Ford line set. Yeah I'm also waiting on the oil filter kit, no rush on that for me till I'm ready for twins. I just want to get it done and drive it. It should put about 600hp to the wheels with the mods I have, that's going to have to do for now because I am out of money on this one, for now at least.

Last edited:
In all honesty, that engine looks more at home in the truck than the 7.3 or 6.0L do.

Nice clean install there...:)

My jealousy is starting to rear it's ugly head....which usually destroys my bank account. LOL

dang kai!! looks awesome you trader! lol cant blame you after what youve been thru. good luck and 600 on fuel aint to shabby.... i want that... but on a 7.3.

Thanks for all the kind words, I'll post some more pics when I finish a few more things:rockwoot: .

Thanks again for all the compliments. I just finished the air intake, watcha think?

It's a custom filter I had S&B make up for me. It has an 8" base,7" top, 15" long, 8- layer filter. If anyone is interested in one the part# KZ48157.

how much can someone expect to pay to do the conversion for the parts? this question is based on or directed towards a stock cummings to be installed. the mods can come later. im having a hard time deciding if i want to make the powerjoke beefier or take the plunge and but a cummings in. pros? cons? thanks in advance.

thomas