Another dang new guy

Gotlift01

Captain Insano
Howdy everyone......figured I'd say hi and introduce myself and my truck. My names Nick, live in Colorado and I'm an estimator for a large contruction company.

Here is my truck:

DSCN0442.jpg

Everything in my signature should tell you about it......it's a cool truck but I'm thinking about selling it to buy me a new one.

Anywhooo just wanted to say hey, I'm a regular over on DTR but wanted to tryout another site too. My good buddy 4X4dually recommended me over here! Thanks Jory:rockwoot:

Vewry nice looking truck man. Welcome to Comp D

Thanks fellas......I've been cruising through the forums this morning off and on. The part I like about this website is being able to read about all of the diesel trucks and not just one like DTR. I know a LOT about the Cummins but would like to know more stuff on the Dmax's and the Powerstrokes......which on here I can learn everything. I LIKE IT!!:rockwoot:

hello nick

i am new too this is cowboy that is a way cool truck!!!!!! have fun

Just so you guys know, Nick is the KING OF SMILIES! :bow: He never fails to come up with some originals...well...ones I ain't never seen.

*nx* Got gas?

I can't wait for someone to find one with a cowboy riding an armadillo....that would have to be in my signature! I ain't figured out how to ride them, but I can dang sure catch 'em! :hehe:

dillo 1.jpg

4x4dually said:
Just so you guys know, Nick is the KING OF SMILIES! :bow: He never fails to come up with some originals...well...ones I ain't never seen.

I don't know what you're talkin about man
10_15_5.gif

:hehe:

Gotlift01 said:
I don't know what you're talkin about man
10_15_5.gif

:hehe:

O-MY! :hehe: The "cover fluff"! My wife hates that. Lift a knee r e a l s l o w and then drop it really fast! She has to really love me to put up this some of that crap...no pun intended! And she also hates it when I have good dreams..... :hump:

welcome nice truck. not a dodge fan but love the cummings. big tires and chrome make any truck look good in my book

Back